Buy Rough Gemstones Wholesale- Raw Gemstones for Sale - Uncut Gemstones - Unpolished Gemstones
Buy Rough Gemstones Wholesale | Buy Uncut Gemstones for Sale
Folkmarket gems minerals is an online gemstone store, offering to gemstone buyers, Lapidary Artists, Gemstone Cutters; the best quality raw gemstones for sale, rough gemstones for tumbling, faceting rough gemstones for sale, uncut gemstones for wire wrapping, raw gems for cabbing, beading, carving, and other different qualities of rough gemstones for other lapidary related activities. Our rough gemstones are 100% natural in raw form. They are not treated. We offer 100% rough genuine gemstones and rocks for collectors also. If any gemstone is treated with heat or any other process, we mention the kind of gems treatment in the product description. However, as we are collecting our gemstones directly from the mine, therefore you are buying 00% natural gemstones from us.
Type of Raw Gemstones Deals we Have
- Rough Gemstones for Faceting Small parcels like 20 grams, 50 grams, 100 grams, 200 grams
- Small parcels of Rough Gemstones of medium grade for lapidary artists busy in cabbing, tumbling, carving
- Rough Precious Stones and rare semi-precious stones such as Swat Emeralds, Panjsheir Emeralds, Purple Kashmir Sapphires, Kashmir Rubies, Sphene, Peridots, Katlang Topaz, morganite, Tourmaline, afghanite, Spinel’s, etc
- The big quantity of Rough Gemstones of Semi precision stones at commercial level or Industrial level from 100s Killo grams to Tons such as Jade, Aragonite, Oynx, Lapislazulli, Quartz, Serpentine, Kunzite, Topaz, Ruby on Zoisite, Aquamarine, Citrine, Amethyst, Morganite, Copal, Flourite, Hessonite, Hydroglossular, Burma Ambers, Spinels, Garnets, Apatite, Extremely Rare Grandidierite, Sapphires crystals, Ruby Crystals etc
- Crystals for Collectors
- Gemstone wattages in form of powder and chips
What are Rough Gemstones / Raw Gemstones?
A gemstone in its natural form which is not yet polished, faceted, cabbed, carved, tumbled or cut will be called a rough stone or a raw gemstone. They will be exactly like they were made by mother nature.
How Can We Evaluate Rough Gemstones?
Rough gemstones are usually analyzed by good Color, Good Shape, Good Size, and Good Clarity which are normal desirable traits in rough gemstones. It also depends on customer demand. If you are faceted, you would like to see color, clarity, and size. If you are making gemstones on an industrial level in form of tumbling, cabbing, carving, you will go for Color, size only but supply and constant quantity will be your first choice. The folk market offers you both a facet-grade variety of stones and a commercial-grade quantity of stones with a permanent supply chain.
Popular Rough gemstones for Sale on Folkmarket Gems Mineral Store are natural emeralds, Kashmir Raw Sapphire, Kohistan peridots, Tourmaline, Different varieties of Quartz Crystals Rough, Aquamarine, Lapislazulli, Flourite, Mogok Spinels Rough, Topaz, Garnets, Apatite, Burma Amber, Copal, Morganite, Citrine, Amethyst, Ruby Crystals, Sapphire Crystals, Lemon Quartz, Hessonite Garnet Rough, Hydroglossular and many others.
If you have specific demand about custom gems order not listed on our website, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Or send followng form after completing.