List of Gemstones from Pakistan
Pakistan is a heaven of precious and semi-precious stones. In the last few years, the gemstones of Pakistan have been known to the outer world more rapidly. Many people have entered into gemstone field recently. Therefore, in the gemstone market, Pakistan is also playing a role. One canbuy gemstones of Pakistan onlinealso. Pakistani gemstones are visible on different global gemstone exhibitions and gems fairs including the Tuscon gems fair.
Buy Gemstones of Pakistan
Pakistan is a heaven of precious and semi-precious stones. In the last few years, the gemstones of Pakistan have been known to the outer world more rapidly. Many people have entered into gemstone field recently. Therefore, in the gemstone market, Pakistan is also playing a role. One can buy gemstones of Pakistan online also. Pakistani gemstones are visible on different global gemstone exhibitions and gems fairs including the Tuscon gems fair.
Although the gems industry of Pakistan is still in the infancy stage. They are contributing less than 1% of national products. 95% area of Pakistan is still unexplored. During 1948, there were only 6 known minerals. Now there are a lot of minerals big deposits have been discovered. There are a hidden lot of gemstones and mineral treasuresPakistan. They are unknown to the world also. However, in recent years, progress is visible with the entrance of a new generation in the market with newly upgraded usage of technology.
Where to Buy Stone in Pakistan?
There are many sources from where one can buy stones in Pakistan. Many people participate in exhibitions where you can meet gemstone dealers in Pakistan. There is a lot of gemstone online store which provide online buying services by safest payment gateway as you see here folkmarketgems.com. Folk market gems minerals store main focus is on gemstones from Pakistan. For being in Pakistan, we have access to different gemstone mining in Pakistan. We buy directly from the mines and bring them to the market. For our customer easiness, we have launched this online store so anyone can buy samples from our store. We provide gemstones in bulk also from Pakistan and Afghanistan. All stones of Afghanistan are also brought to the Pakistan Gemstone market on daily basis. The prices of Afghan stones like Panjsheir emeralds, kunzite, apatite, afghanite, tourmaline, lapis lazuli, quartz, morganite are also based on mining prices.
Which gemstones are found in Pakistan? - List of Gemstones in Pakistan
These include Swat emerald stones, Kashmir Sapphire (Batakundi Purple Corundum), Kashmir Ruby, Spinel, Peridots of Pakistan, Herkimer Diamond Quartz with a lot of rare inclusions, Faden quartz, apatite, sphene, Stak Nala tourmaline, Katlang Topaz, Skardu Brown Topaz, hessonite garnet, pink fluorite, Brucite, Brukite, and many others. Intense colored Swat emerald crystals have gained a lot of popularity recently. These emeralds occur in talc schists in Swat Valley. Numerous gas-liquid inclusions are typical in Pakistani gemstones such as petroleum quartz or Herkimer diamond-like diamond quartz.
Hunza Valley contains gem-quality corundum and spinel crystals which occur in the beds of marble enclosed in gneisses and mica schists. The remarkable gemstone of Pakistan is a green emerald from Swat Valley (northeast of the Swat area). Another interesting stone is the pink Katlang topaz which is also a variety of imperial topaz. Baby pink topaz has quite unique rare pink color in topaz gemstones. Another high demanding stone is Aquamarine from Nagar and Shigar valleys which are found in Gilgit Baltistan Province of Pakistan. Recently a big aquamarine has been extracted by name of " King of Kashmir". Yellow brucite from Qillah Saifullah, Baluchistan was a new mineral introduced in the Tuscon gems fair 2019. Yummy Peridots from Kohistan is a new variety added to the internal gemstone market. In other gemstones, amethyst, apatite, sphene, brukite, prehnite, quartz varieties, sapphire, jade, lapis lazuli are also included.
Type of Stones In Pakistan Area wise
Khyber Pakhtunkwah (KPK)
• Swat (Malakand division) – Emerald, various types of quartz, and epidote
• Katlang (Mardan division) – Pink Topaz
• Dir (Malakand division) – Corundum and quartz
• Mansehra (Hazara division) – Corundum and smoky quartz
• Kohistan (Hazara division) – Peridot
• Peshawar district– Quartz with astrophyllite/reibeckite fiber inclusions, xenotime, and bastnaesite
Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA)
• Mohmand Agency – Emerald, clinozoisite, sphene, and epidote
• Bajaur Agency – Emerald, garnet, and orange-colour scapolite
• Khyber Agency – Quartz with astrophyllite/reibeckite fibers inclusions, xenotime, and bastnaesite
• North and South Waziristan Agencies – Faden quartz, diamond quartz, phantom quartz, chlorite-included quartz, and window quartz
Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir
• Chilas (Diamer district) – Alluvial diopside, zircon, rutile quartz, aquamarine, and tourmaline
• Gilgit, Hunza, and Shigar (Gilgit district) – Aquamarine, topaz (golden and white), emerald, ruby, pollucite, rutile quartz, morganite, apatite, spinel, and pargasite
• Shengus, Stak Nala, and Tormiq Nala (Baltistan Skardu Road, Baltistan district) – Aquamarine, topaz, tourmaline, apatite, sphene, morganite, and quartz
• Shigar Proper (near Skardu, Baltistan district) – Apatite, zoisite, rutile quartz, epidote, and morganite
• Childee, Kashmal, and Yuno (Shigar area, near Skardu, Baltistan district) – Aquamarine, emerald-colour tourmaline, apatite, morganite, topaz, and quartz
• Hyderabad, Testun, Dassu, Net Tahirabad, and Goyungo (Shigar area, Baltistan district) – Golden Topaz, aquamarine, tourmaline, morganite, rare earth minerals, apatite, quartz, and emerald
• Appu Aligund, Fuljo, Braldu, Bashu, and Karma (Baltistan district) – Tourmaline, aquamarine, garnets, diopside, ruby, pargasite, emerald, topaz, amethyst, scheelite, and quartz
• Khappalu and near Siachin area (Gaanshai area, Baltistan district) – Aquamarine, amethyst, and fine golden rutile quartz
• Kharan district – Brookite, anatase, and quartz
• Chaman (near Quetta) – Diamond quartz, window quartz, quartz on prehnite-base, and Faden quartz included by chlorite
• Qilla Saifullah - Brucite
If you have specific demand about custom gems order not listed on our website, contact us via email@example.com. Or send following form after completing. Click to fill form to get custom stone inquiry......